Healthcare Marketplace Florida, LLC (hereinafter “we” or “us”) controls the data we collect on our websites.
- Information collected on Healthcaremarketplace-florida.com, in addition to information collected on other websites owned by Healthcare Marketplace Florida, LLC (hereinafter“Sites”).
- Information submitted using our forms on the websites of third-party service providers.
- Limited information on your interactions with advertisers as a result of visiting our Sites, specifically for reasons relating to attribution or optimization.
- Information acquired during phone calls initiated by you, or those phone calls initiated by us or by our partners to which you consented.
- Information you submitted to us directly.
- Websites owned by companies other than us, including those to which we may link on occasion, and excluding those described in the limited situation detailed above.
- Information given directly to an insurance agent, or any other service provider with whom you connected through our Sites.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
We collect the information you provide when you request a price quote; the reason for this is to accommodate your request for products or services on our Sites. For instance, we may request that you submit your name, address, email, phone number, or other details so we can connect you with insurance agents who can offer a quote for their services.
We may also collect information including your gender and zip code, as well asother demographic information in addition to the personal information you provided. Your IP address is one such example; while some jurisdictions view it as personal information, we will only use it a) to pinpoint your geographic region or b) to ensure our legal compliance.
Please note that on some occasions we may receive your personal information from other sources, and that we may collect these details in addition to the information you already provided.
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE & SHARING
Your privacy is important to us. We will only share your personal information under these circumstances:
1. If you request a quote on the price of insurance or other products or services, we will share the details listed in your request form with third parties such as agents and carriers, lead aggregators, or other service providers. This information may include your name, phone number, email or postal address. Our sole reason for sharing this information is to process your request.
Please note that per our agreements, the third-party service providers in our network are required to secure any personal information we give them. Their ability to use this information is limited; while our agreements require these entities to abide by all federal, state, and local privacy regulations, the very act of requesting a quote indicates you understand these service providers may contact you through the following channels: by phone (including automated calls or recorded messages), mail, or email in accordance with the information you provided, with the sole purpose of processing your request. The same applies even if you are on the Federal Trade Commission’s National Do Not Call Registry or other opt-out mechanisms. If a third-party service provider contacts you and you would prefer that they refrain from doing so, you must request that they no longer communicate with you.Please keep in mind that the provider may keep the information you provided regardless of whether you decide to use their services.
2. We may share aggregated information—that is, information involving you and others collectively—as well as other non-personal or otherwise de-identified information we collect in collaboration with the service providers in our network. Our aim is to protect your anonymity while helping third parties communicate with their target audience.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
This translates to the following:
- We will only place limited third-party cookies on your device if you visit one of our Sites, including those created by Google and Bing for reasons relating to analytics.
- We will only use these third-party cookies with your permission, after you give us your express consent. No cookies will be placed on your device if you do not consent to our putting them there.
This feature is enabled through the use of third-party tools that pinpoint your location. As such, if these tools state you are in the EEA, then we will use (or avoid using) cookies as though you are subject to the GDPR. If you believe you are subject to the GDPR and that we have used cookies without your consent—which could be linked to your use of a proxy server, the failure of a third-party geolocation tool, you’re not being located in the EEA at the time of your visit, or any other factor outside of our control—please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving forward, we will make sure to treat your data as required under the GDPR.
By submitting your personal information, you are registering to receive communications from user from one of the third-party service providers in our network. If you submit your email address to be added to our mailing lists, please note that we will send you newsletters and other promotional communications. These emails will identify Healthcare Marketplace Florida, LLC or one of our branded Sites as the sender.
If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. You may also contact our Customer Care department at email@example.com to opt out of these communications.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your security is our top priority. Accordingly, we take the following measures to protect your personal information:
- We ensure those agents who need your personal information to provide the products or services you requested have only limited access to your data.
- We have safeguards in place, designed to exceed national standards for protecting your personal information. In addition, we take steps to eliminate or anonymize your personal information as soon as it is no longer necessary for us or for the third-party service providers in our network.
In the event that you seek to use services offered by a third-party service provider, the data collected by that entity will fall under the jurisdiction of the terms detailed in the provider’s policy. All third-party websites should have specific policies regarding the use of tracking technologies such as cookies.Please review the policies of the third-party service providers with whom you interact.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
ACCESSING, CHANGING, OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Submit a written request to receive a summary of all the personal information we have collected on you. Please note that we will only send your records to the email or postal address we have on file for you (that is, the email or postal address you submitted). Please email your request to access, change, or remove your personal information from our records to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask that you prove your identity to us before we forward any information we have on file regarding your person.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Up to once each calendar year, California residents who visit our Sites may request information on the way in which we disclose specific categories of personal information to third-party service providers for advertising purposes. Valid requests must be sent to email@example.com. Within 30 days of receiving your request, we will forward you a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed to third-party sources for advertising purposes in the most recent calendar year. The list will include the names and addresses of the corresponding third parties.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We will comply with the laws of jurisdictions outside the United States should they apply to your personal information when you use our Sites.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACK
Florida Health Advisors, Inc.
3825 Henderson Blvd #603
Tampa, FL 33629
Updated September 2018